Managed Network Solutions - Remote Network and Server Monitoring:
Plagued by system downtime, viruses, spyware, losses of productivity, and every other excuse for why
the computer system you rely upon to run your business is not working consistently and as expected?
These distractions are unnecessary and very expensive.
Proactive managed services eliminate the scenario of
calling and waiting for the "computer guy". Potential
issues and problems are prevented. Systems and people
remain productive and working. In the case where
problems do occur, response times can often be within
Using state of the art hardware and software we can monitor your commercial location's IT Infrastructure. We can make sure that it stays up and as soon as there is any problem we find out and resolve it seemlessly with the least amount of down time for you and your staff. Wired or Wireless, we can provide proactive monitoring of your LAN/WAN. Our Managed Network Operation Center is 24x7 and utilizes latest and sophisticated software to manage and monitor your network. Our Managed Networking Services include the following:
- Service Planning
- Service Desk/User support
- Remote Support
- Level 1, 2 and 3 support
- Proactive monitoring and reporting
- Patch management
- Configuration and change management
- Security management
- Optimized performance
- Network maintenance
- User traiing and documentation
- Project management, network and server migration
Technics One LLC's Managed Network Solution can handle many different kinds of services and servers:
- DNS Server (Configuration and Management)
- Exchange and other E Mail servers (Configuration and Management)
- Network Load balancing
- Web Server (Configuration and Management)
- File and Print Servers (Configuration and Management)
- Active Directory (Configuration and Management)
- Bandwidth usage and management
- Asset Management
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- Anti Virus and Spyware software management
- 24-7-365 Support and Management
Technics One LLC can offer your organization a cost effective, fast and reliable solution to Monitor and Manage your network. Now you can take advantage of our "WFC - Worry Free Computing" and see how we can help you. Take a look at some of the features and benefits of our managed network services:
Features of Managed Network Solution
Benefits of Managed Network Solution
- You get full support every day and any time of the year
- Do not have to worry about finding and then calling some one to fix your network issues, we handle it all
- Fast resolution times, priority service with SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- Remote Support for quick resolutions
- Network Audits and reporting (HIPPA and SOA Compliance)
- Cost effective
- Simplified Invoicing
- Single point of contact for all your IT needs
- Skilled and experienced Network Team that backs up your network
Remote Computer Support is provided to you no matter where you are. TechnicsOne LLC has certifed technicians waiting to help you with your Computer Problems Remotely over the internet. TechnicsOne LLC uses the latest and secure Remote Control Software with 256bit of AES encryption to provide you Remote Computer Support. Remote support can save you time and money and if you are a business owner it can enable your workers to get their problems resolved faster so that they spend more time working not waiting for their computer to work properly. Below is a list of some reasons you might want to get remote support.
- You are having difficulty installing an Anti Virus software
- You are having difficulty installing Microsoft or any other application
- You would like to setup your backup or verify your backup jobs
- You would like your email setup.
- You are getting pop ups and your computer has spyware and virus.
- Update Anti Virus and any other software.
- Uninstall unnecessary programs.
- Remove unnecessary network settings to optimize your network speed.
- Run diagnostic software and correct any registry and windows errors.
- Defrag the hard drive(s), remove any internet cluter and junk and get rid of unwanted cookies.
- Installation of any hardware like Printers, Scanners, Webcameras.
- Printing, scanning, connectivity issues
- Driver Install
Network Related Issues:
- Network connectivity issues
- Resetting CABLE/DSL devices
- 24x7 Network and server monitoring
- Security audits and pen testing to help you protect from network breaches and attacks (Provided by third party partners)
- Install software updates and windows security updates.
Remote Access Solutions:
We provide residential and commercial customers Remote Access solutions with enhanced security features integrated yet easy to use. If you are a business owner and/or travel a lot and you need to access your home or office Computer for important documents, we can provide you with a cost effective Remote Access Solution that will enable you to access your Server, Office or Home Computer remotely no matter where you are. As long as you have high speed internet access you can access your home or office PC or server from any where. Below is a list of remote access solutions that we have configured for our clients.
- Windows Terminal Services
- VPN (Virtual Private Networks
- PC Anywhere (Symantec)
- Ultra VNC
- Log me In
- R Admin